Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Fun With A Vision To Remember!

Hello everyone! Welcome back or welcome if this is your first visit to my blog. I am so excited to be posting yet another amazing pattern from the super talented Bobbie over at A Vision To Remember. She is the reigning queen of all things rag quilt and has opened my mind to creating fun and fuzzy things. So today not only do I have something else amazing to show you, the pattern I am using is free so you can make one (or more) of your own. Check out the tutorial here!

On to my stocking, I used some Christmas like dot fabric because I only have yardage of Christmas fabric and really this stocking is a scrap buster!  I would estimate from start to finish the whole thing took about an hour and I messed up a few times.


Isn't it festive and Christmas-y?  To be honest this might be my favorite rag item I have made so far.  For the previous blankets, I used batting instead of flannel for the inner layer and I wasn't seeing the fraying that I expected.  However, material really does make all of the difference.  Can you see my awesome fraying?  And that is only after one wash!  In fact it is back in the wash now to get even more fluffy!


Thanks for stopping in! I loved sharing this with you and I can't wait to see what I can sew up next for A Vision To Remember!  Don't forget to leave me a comment with your thoughts and check out the other super talented bloggers I have the honor of sharing this tour with.  

 Jan 14: Connected by a thread
 Jan 15: crazy crafty haute mama
 Jan 16: adventures with bubba and bug
 Jan 17: merri poppins
Jan 18: all things katy

2 comments: